This seminar provides an overview of current developments, issues and challenges in the emerging field of health informatics, which includes nursing informatics. It seeks to emphasize the use of information and communication technology in providing quality health care services to individuals, family and community. The seminar covers various underlying themes including proper use of information technology, appropriate data entry,... data privacy concerns, electronic health record, ethical issues, among others.
To increase the knowledge of health professionals and IT personnel on the interplay of information technology and health. The seminar is intended for:
* doctors, nurses, dentists, midwives and allied medical professionals
* faculty and students of health professions
* engineers and software developers
SEMINAR FEE OF PhP 800.00 INCLUDES:
* Seminar kit
* Certificate of Attendance (with CPE units for registered nurses)
* Morning and Afternoon Snacks
* Early registration: PhP 650.00 on or before January 14, 2011
* Student registration: PhP 500.000 (must present valid ID)
(To avail of the pre-registration promo rate (Php 650), payments must be received on or before January 14, 2011. Otherwise, regular seminar fees will apply.)
* Bank Deposit
* Bank Name: Development Bank of the Philippines
* Bank Branch: Arroceros Branch
* Account Name: UP Manila Trust Fund
* Account Number: 0410-002882-033
* Direct Payment to our office at UP Manila - National Telehealth Center, 3rd Floor, Information Technology Complex, Philippine General Hospital, Taft Avenue, Manila, from Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
FOR CHECK PAYMENTS: As per university policy, we can only accept Manager’s Check addressed to “UP Manila Trust Fund”. Personal and Company Checks cannot be used. Thank you!
For more information, go to:
Note: This event is organized by the National Telehealth Center, in partnership with the International Open Source Network ASEAN+3, not by CAS.