From: Ramon L Arcadio, MD, MHPEd, DrHum
The Chancellor, UP Manila
To: Deans / Directors / Heads of Offices
Attn: Administrative Officers
Please be informed that the University will grant the 2009 "Gawad Tsanselor" Award to deserving administrative personnel and Research, Extension and Professional Staff (REPS) who are either on regular, casual or UP contractual status. An Ad-Hoc Committee was created to formulate the guidelines and oversee the whole process of selection.
The qualifying crieteria for the award are as follows:
- Must have at least ten (10) years of UP service as of June 30, 2009 (cut-off date).
- Must have no leave without pay lasting for more than thirty (30) days.
- Has not been found guilty of any administrative offense except when the penalty given is warning or reprimand.
- Performance ratings are at least Very Satisfactory for every rating period of the last five (5) years, ie, Year 2005-2009.
- Is not presently connected or gainfully employed with other institution / agency unless there is a written approval for a limited practice of profession from the University.
- Has filed Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN) for the last three (3) years.
For guidance and compliance.